How to add a new exhibition:
- Add the exhibition to the News page as a blog post.
- On the Home page, click on the main header image at the top of the page and click Edit Background to replace.
- Hit the Replace button to upload the new featured image. Note: image size should be between 1000-2000px wide.
- Click on the Edit button (next to the Replace button in the pop-up window) and Darken to 70%, in the menu along the bottom of the screen. Hit Save in the top right corner.
- Update the exhibition dates by clicking on the text box. Format should read:
CURRENT EXHIBITION / Month DD - Month DD, YYYY (Current Exhibition in all caps with a /)
Can also be changed to "UPCOMING EXHIBITION" as needed.
- Update the exhibition title by clicking on the text box. Text should link to the News page.